Flint House are hiring a Rehabilitation Therapist to join their team at Police Rehabilitation Centre – Flint House – Goring-on-Thames
Full time, Permanent
Competitive Salary plus benefits
The Police Rehabilitation Centre, a charity for the rehabilitation of injured serving and retired police officers set in a stunning rural location near Goring-on-Thames, is looking to recruit a Rehabilitation Therapist. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team working in an environment boasting state of the art gym and rehabilitation equipment and a newly refurbished world class hydrotherapy pool.
Would you like to be part of an amazing team offering rehabilitation in a unique environment to warranted serving Police Officers, retired Police Officers, Special Constables, PCSOs, DDO’s MOD, BTP, NCA and CNC Officers.
The work includes:
- taking an active part in the assessment of rehabilitation needs and preparation of therapy plans for individuals;
- setting objectives and criteria for group therapy;
- management of dynamic group sessions;
- complimenting existing therapies with massage and/or strength and conditioning as appropriate;
- Provide exercise programs that promote health and lifestyle management.
- daily maintenance of gym equipment;
- providing clinical education/supervision to rehabilitation students;
- liaising with physiotherapist, nursing and administrative staff
- You will also have opportunities to contribute to our ongoing service development.
We promote a healthy working environment that encourages learning and development within a happy and sociable team alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are looking to develop or enhance your skills and share your knowledge and expertise this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
To be successful you will need to:
- Have a BSc (Hons) in Sports Rehabilitation or equivalent and have relevant registration
- Ideally have some experience in treating people with neurological and potentially complex conditions.
- Have excellent communication skills, experience of MDT working, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- ICT competent and have experience of providing remote treatments support via digital platforms
- Have evidence of continuing professional development
- Be willing to be DBS checked
- Own transport is essential as no public transport nearby
For an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01491 874499 and ask for the HR department.
For this vacancy it is our intention to shortlist and interview suitable candidates on an ongoing basis as applications are received.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when an offer has been made and accepted