Other information. We are a registered charity in England & Wales with registration number 1146913. Our registered address is Flint House, Reading Road, Goring on Thames, Oxfordshire RG8 0LL.
Our VAT number is GB 537664907.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE
Copyright. The copyright and database rights in all content included on this site are either owned by us or licensed to us. You are allowed to download, save or print out content for the purposes of reading the content or considering any services advertised on this site. All other use of the content on this site is prohibited; including (without limitation) reproducing the content in any form for commercial purposes, unless authorised to do so by Flint House or an agent of Flint House.
Fair use of our site. You must not use this site:
- in any way that interrupts, damages or impairs access to this site, or is likely (whether in itself or in combination with the activities of others) to do so; or
- for any fraudulent purpose, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
Other people’s rights. You must not use this site to transmit or upload or otherwise publish:
- any material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, of a harassing nature or in any other way offensive; or
- material that infringes anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property rights, or that infringes any right of privacy, confidentiality or legal privilege;
- material containing viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
Links to our site. In creating a link to this site please indicate that Flint House is the source of the information by including an acknowledgement near to/in the link. We would be grateful if you could notify us about the link. Please also ensure that we are not brought into disrepute by the creation of the link; in such cases, we will request the link’s removal (and, if necessary, may bring legal proceedings to seek its removal). Please note that we may move pages on this site or change their address without prior notice.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
Accuracy of content. We take reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions do occur, and you should not take the accuracy of the information for granted, but should check directly with us using the contact details provided on this site. We therefore disclaim all liability for your use of the information on this site. This does not limit or exclude your statutory rights, or your rights under our terms of business should you place an order with us.
Links to third-party sites. Any links to third-party websites are provided to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that website, and we are not liable for the content of any site to which we link.