The centre has 24-hour nursing cover and in addition, if and when the nurse on duty deems it necessary, the centre has access to the local emergency doctor service.
Together with the group therapy (see Mental Health Support) there will be the opportunity for all Health & Wellbeing patients to attend the well-being classes run by the department to experience a comprehensive residential treatment programme.
· Health Checks
· Aromatherapy Appointments
· Relaxation Sessions
· Sleep Hygiene Classes
· Stress Management Classes
· Nutrition Classes
· Health Walks in the surroundings of the Chilterns
Prospective patients will be assessed by the Health & Wellbeing teams’ clinicians over the telephone, following receipt of your application.
We can provide treatment for mental health conditions which include:
Reference should be made to the Centre's Clinical Eligibility and Clinical Governance if any doubt is experienced over the treatment requested by any applicant. We welcome direct communication with the clinical team at The Centre.
- The Centre does not admit officers with acute psychiatric illness or dementia.
- The Police Rehabilitation Centre is not licenced to provide or prescribe medication. Please ensure that, if you require analgesia (pain relief medication), homely remedies or prescription only medication, you bring your medication with you.”