- Published: Monday, 08 February 2021
Flint House are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
The role, based in the South East, offers a salary of up to £60,000
Job Reference PRCMKMRfh
The Police Rehabilitation Centre, Flint House - a very well established and successful charity - is looking for an exceptional, dynamic and driven Marketing Manager to manage the promotion and positioning of the charity, to further develop our reputation and to increase awareness and ongoing donations.
The successful candidate will have skill, enthusiasm and a strong mix of creativity and analytical abilities -using that knowledge to develop creative marketing strategies. They will also be able to quickly understand and empathise with our audience and donor base and assist us in communicating with them, and ultimately maintain and increase the numbers who donate to the charity.
These will include:
- Working with the Flint House executive team and Trustees to set the marketing strategy for the Centre.
- Researching and analysing market trends in similar charities.
- Developing up-to-date digital marketing capability, and creating, supporting and distributing digital content
- Managing members of the marketing and fundraising team, as well as a force of volunteers representing the Centre at events
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Negotiating, liaising and working with third-party creative, social media and marketing agencies.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans
- Looking after the budget for all marketing activity and ensuring the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Leading and working with colleagues on an exciting rebrand of the Flint House charity and acting as a guardian of the brand across all communications
- Managing the design, production and update of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures
- Presenting to a range of organisations to promote the Centre and maximise opportunities for donation
- Overseeing the charity’s fundraising and helping to drive its fundraising activity
- Overseeing the charity’s attendance at events, such as awards nights, conferences, and other sponsorship opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a particular flair for digital marketing and ideally have experience of working in a not-for-profit environment and a good knowledge of policing. They will have extensive experience of working in marketing, PR or communications role at a similar senior level, be educated to degree level in marketing, media or similar and have strong written, spoken and presentation skills. Basic website content management knowledge is preferred and a knowledge of design software is desirable.
Closing date: Monday 22nd February 2021
- Published: Thursday, 07 January 2021
Flint House is looking forward to a brighter 2021, where eventually - Covid-19 allowing - more officers will be allowed to come back and utilise the fantastic Flint House facilities, the charity adapts to new modern and dynamic ways of assisting officers and the profile of the charity continues to be raised.
- Published: Tuesday, 24 November 2020
Listen to Ian Barron, Flint House Physiotherapy Manager talk on the benefits of accessing Hydrotherapy in our new Hydro Pool
- Published: Monday, 30 November 2020
- Published: Monday, 19 October 2020